Robos the Robot is brought up by a lot of months. If I can't reach this date, I'm going back to November 22nd, 2010. But if I meet it, I will make new episodes every (almost every) day. So, here's the list for Season 1.
Robos The Robot Season 1: 13 Episodes
Epi. 1: Planet Robos
Epi. 2: Robos Goes Crazy
Epi. 3: Robossapien
Epi. 4: Hobos The Robot
Epi. 5: Homos The Robot
Epi. 6: Robos Has A Virus
Epi. 7: Robos and the Cracker
Epi. 8: Robos In A Castle
Epi. 9: Robos Gets A Movie
Epi. 10: Robos Gets A Job
Epi. 11: Robos Gets Fired
Epi. 12: Robos In A Class By Himself
Epi. 13: Diary of a Robot Kid (Season Finale)
So, officially Season 1 is coming on May 15th, 2010. If I am able, to reach this date, I will make Season 2 on June 6th, 2010. Season 3 is coming on July 7th, 2010. Season 4 is coming on August 7th, 2010. Season 5 is TBA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment